Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Not to B...

"No, not there", says IIMB. So then, all the dreams shattered in 2 secs, the heartbeat slowed down and it was a new experience indeed. My extempore topic in FMS seemed to be the universal truth. I could not speak much on “Once is not enough” in FMS; even today I don’t have many words.
But I know it doesn’t have long term implications. Looking at it from an optimistic angle, it’s good that IIMB rejected me. Or should I say its a blessing in disguise! MBA is even better with work-ex in the relevant field, which happens to be the case with me.
But it feels sad to be rejected. Its worse when you don’t know the reason. But then, we can’t and shouldn’t get everything at the first go as it defeats the whole purpose of life!
This inci(acci)dent has made me realize that there’s more to life than just desperately wishing to get into IIM.Life is good and I believe that everything happens for some good reason. So, not to B is not that bad afterall!

2 Comments:

Blogger Porcelain said...

Now that iv re read it, it is definitely ending on a positive note. Rather than sitting back and moping, you have taken defeat, but stood up. Not everythign is life goes according to the way we wish it, but the trick is to make soemthing out of that experience.. a sensible post.. rather practical id say.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no comments ... just all the best

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home